Resolved Issues in 6.0.3¶
Sunstone autorefresh has been disabled due to security concern that makes users receive data from resources that are not from them.
A complete list of solved issues for 6.0.3 can be found in the project development portal.
The following new features has been backported to 6.0.3:
- Add support for adding/removing roles from running service.
- Add option “delete this file” to VirtViewer file.
- SAN Datastore (LVM) supports SSH transfer mode for disk image files.
- LXC containers can run from LVM disk images.
- Add support for docker entrypoints.
- Add support for MarketPlaces based on private Docker Registries.
- Add switcher screen resolution for RDP in Sunstone.
- Add support to enable/disable MarketPlaces.
- Add a supported version validation to the LXD server running in the host.
- IPv6 no-SLAAC computes
PREFIX_LENGTH. Max size increased from 2^32 to 2^64.
- Allow disabling fallocate for fs DS_MAD.
The following issues has been solved in 6.0.3:
- Fix and issue updating Charters in service.
- Fix undeploy actions for LVM TM driver.
- Fix Sunstone federated view always shows master zone in flow services.
- Fix error message when deleting VM templates recursively.
- Fix RDP button not working on service role VMs datatable.
- Fix show error when setting values for optional custom attributes when instantiating a service.
- Fix ‘save as template’ button on VMs datatable.
- Fix add files to FILES_DS once VM is instantiated.
- Add option to remove and add service roles.
- Add option to register DockerRegistry marketplace on Sunstone.
- Fix real CPU and Memory bars on Host ESX tab.
- Add option to disable and enable marketplaces on Sunstone.
- Fix token cannot be updated from the cloud view.
- Fix SQL error for one.vmpool.monitoring.
- Fix advanced search for datatables on Sunstone.
- Fix IPv6 alias not showing on Sunstone.
- Fix OneProvision GUI in fedora OS.
- Fix resizing multiple disk in VM instantiate resulted in a single disk instance.
- Fix create image on Sunstone vcenter mode.
- Fix schedule actions days translation.
- Disable Sunstone autorefresh due to a security concern.
- Fix PyONE strips white-spaces of VM attributes.
- Fix OpenNebula version shown on Sunstone.
- Fix IPv6 networks should not ask for size when no-SLAAC.
- Fix IP dropdown to show monitoring IPs.
- Fix VM log having no error information when an error ocurred.
- Fix the provision of more than one edge clusters with the same DigitalOcean account.
- Fix migration failure cleanup on shared storage.
- Fix failure response for onevm disk-attach.
- Fix broken pipe error if script doesn’t read input.
- Fix network issue when importing Wilds from vCenter.