Resolved Issues in 5.12.1¶
A complete list of solved issues for 5.12.1 can be found in the project development portal.
The following new features has been backported to 5.12.1:
- Add support for VM Charters in the CLI.
- New failover combinations for Provision module.
- Add CLI autocomplete on tab feature.
- Arguments and format in CLI tools help messages are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Better same host detection for ssh/mv TM driver action.
- PyONE call of system.config() returns correct object.
- Contextualization packages are now included in the OpenNebula distribution.
- LDAP auth driver allows choosing the LDAP server by maching username to a list of regexp.
The following issues has been solved in 5.12.1:
- Fix vCenter monitoring stability issues.
- Fix monitoring of hybrid Amazon EC2 VMs.
- Fix logging information for services.
- Fix onevnet updatear command to include –append option.
- Fix onevcenter list -o datastores command to show the full REF.
- Fix scheduled policy start_time to support POSIX time definition.
- Fix Firecracker deployment and cleanup race condition error.
- Fix issue with hashed SSH known_hosts file and upcased hostname.
- Fix Ruby library paths to support local overrides.
- Fix systemd cleaning of SSH sockets that may lead to increased CPU usage.
- Fix sort by used CPU and used Memory in VM list.
- Fix remote buttons after state VM switches to RUNNING in Sunstone.
- Fix VM instantiate doesn’t ask for user inputs in Sunstone.
- Fix disk resize doesn’t show error on VCenter with snapshots in Sunstone.
- Fix Cloud View dashboard doesn’t have a correct value for running VMs quota in Sunstone.
- Fix microVM kernel boot process does not end properly when using docker image thingsboard/tb-postgres:3.0.1.
- Fix an error in monitoring that prevents state updates when there are wild VMs.
- Fix for vCenter monitoring memory consumption.